Friday, December 24, 2010

Welcome to the new home of Pantless Panda

I'd like to welcome everyone to the website of Pantless Panda.

For those of you who do know me, you'll know already that this will be a blog dedicated to posting all my comics from the series "Pantless Panda".


For those of you who don't know me, I'll give you a quick summary of what Pantless Panda is.

Started in 2008, Pantless Panda is a silly and crude webcomic that I use to make my friends laugh (Fails all the time). Traditionally, each comic is one panel. I also try to avoid having the same character twice in different comics in order to promote creativity and originality.
Each post on this blog will be a new comic. I will keep it as one comic per blog, so that you may comment on each comic individually for your convenience. :)


I also hope you'll enjoy these comics and become a fan!

I will try to update as much as possible, and I would really appreciate comments and feedback!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment